Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Why I'm Learning How to Write a Book in a Weekend This Weekend

I never could have imagined that becoming a Health Coach would lead me in so many different and challenging directions.

Over the last two years, I've learned a lot about coaching people in the areas of food, money, relationships, time management and career.  

People always ask if I brought the vegetable tray, where I shop, how I manage my time effectively and how I keep relationship drama at bay.  People wonder why I left a 20 year career to become a Health Coach.  People think I don't eat and spend hours at the gym to keep in shape.  Wouldn't you like to know how I keep all of the areas of life in balance?  More importantly, wouldn't you like to know how you can do the same?  Well, now you can.  As soon as I write the book.  Until then, see below on how we can get you started before my book comes out.

Here are my top intentions for learning how to write a book:
  • to become a better writer
  • to better explain who I am, what I do and how I can help you
  • to teach you how to lead a healthy lifestyle everyday no matter what
  • to share what I know now to help you save time and money
  • to help you understand that when your life is imbalanced, you are not at your best
  • people lose or throw away your business card, they don't throw away your book

Here is what I am not trying to achieve:
  • I don't believe I need a best seller in order to create results.
  • I'm not trying to get on the Oprah show.
  • I'm not trying to strike it rich with my book.
  • I'm not trying to be famous.
  • I'm not just trying to sell books.

Now, I'd love to hear from you.  Do you feel imbalanced across food, money, relationship, time management and/or career?  Do you feel like you have something to say and you'd like to write a book but have no idea where to begin?  

I can help you upgrade to a happier, better feeling and more successful you in 6 months guaranteed or your money back.


To schedule a 60-minute consultation with me for $97 visit my website (www.lifeelemental.com) now to sign up.  I will leave you with a three step action plan to implement right away - guaranteed or your money back.  

Stay tuned and I can't wait to share my book with you.
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment