Monday, March 3, 2014

The Money Talk

What do you believe about money? Why do you believe it? Is it true? Is it good to you, bad to you, neutral to you? Do you get angry about not having enough?

I've learned over the last few years that I didn't really think about money until it wasn't flowing in every 2 weeks as I was used to.

I've learned money is not good, it's not bad, to me it's neutral. But, it still has it's place.

I had to get clear on what the money was for. Why did I feel anxiety about it flowing out more than it was flowing in? I realized for me, the money is to take care of me. To eat well, to feel well, to live well and to never be in the position to say "no"because I don't have the money.

How can you get clear on your money?

Clearing Your Beliefs
First, let go of the idea that money is good or bad. Money is only good if you say it's good and your experience with money has been a good one. Money is only bad if you say so. We place labels on things at a very young age. Think of money as neutral and flowing. Flowing in and flowing out like a figurate, no end and no beginning. Then you can remove the negative energy and make room for positive abundance.

Choosing the Path for Money to Flow
Second, get clear on what the money is for. Is it for travel, education or fun? What amount of money would make you happy? If you said 1 million, why not 10 million? Write down all of the ways you would spend 1 million or 10 million dollars. Stop at nothing. This exercise will allow you to dream big. Who says you can't have a personal chef, a second home or whatever else you desire? You do.

The Money Talk
Finally, most people don't like to talk about money. It's fearful, scary, personal, you name it, I've heard it and I've seen it in action. It's used as excuses and eludes to nothing but problems until you address it head on. Money is not the problem. You are. You have the choice to get clear on your money story, your debt story and create your empowering beliefs around money for a better foundation of living all that you desire. What's stopping you?

Need more support? I love talking about money. Leave a message in the comments below or visit my website at www.lifeelemental.com and schedule an appointment today. I will help you get clear around your money story and help you upgrade to a happier, better feeling and more successful you, guaranteed or your money back.

Sheila






No comments:

Post a Comment