Monday, April 21, 2014

Not Getting Results? Excuses That Keep You Stuck.

Man: "I leave before the kids get up and I get home just in time to tuck them in." (Sound familiar?)

Man: "I need to lose weight, but I don't like fruits and vegetables."  (Sound familiar?)

Sheila: "Would you drink a smoothie so that you could incorporate more nutrients in one drink or sneak in ingredients your not fond of to accommodate your busy schedule?"

Man: "Yes."

Sheila: "So then, you do like fruits and vegetables, blended and not necessarily whole?"

Man: Head Tilt "Well, yah, I guess I do."

As an ex-corporate American, I know first hand how difficult it can be to work in an environment that is not conducive to leading a healthy lifestyle. I know how frustrating it can be to have to go out of your way to find something healthy to eat for lunch on-the-go. You don't have time to eat breakfast, let alone pack a healthy lunch. You eventually throw in the towel and cave to eating lunch meat sandwiches, what you consider a healthy salad or worse, fake food.

We all have patterns and habits or excuses that keep us stuck. Most of us know that we should eat well, get exercise, stay hydrated and get good sleep, yet we don't apply it. Therefore, this information is suppressed and put to the back burner until pain sets in or a diagnosis is delivered. Which would feel better? Taking a proactive approach to your wellness or trying to play catch up?

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how important is your health - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually?

I would love to hear from you. Please contact me today to schedule a complimentary consultation for the month of May. I'll help you get back on track fast - upgrading to a happier, better feeling and more successful you, guaranteed.

OR Join me in person on Wednesday, April 23 at 7:00pm CST as we discuss The Mental, Emotional and Physical Science of Running a Business. Don't have a business? These systems will also apply to your everyday life. If your answer above was under a 5, this workshop is for you.

Register by clicking this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-mental-emotional-and-practical-science-of-owning-a-business-tickets-11245516643


Sheila Petersen
Health & Lifestyle Coach
sheila@lifeelemental.com
312.620.0186

No comments:

Post a Comment