Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daily Appreciations

Morning

Upon waking, begin to appreciate the things around you.  Feel the appreciation.  Be still and sit with this intention.  Then say the following to yourself:

"I am making the decision for myself that nothing is more important than me feeling good."

"Nothing!"

"I will appreciate and bring an awareness to the day and only activate feelings of goodness."

"I will do this because I love to feel good."

Now, do whatever is necessary to get ready and begin your day.  Please meditate to a guided or silent meditation.  The length of time is up to you.

Now, write in a beautiful journal (or speak) 3 things that you appreciate doing or being today.


Afternoon

Take 3 deep breaths.  In, then out.

Reflect on what has gone well so far today.  

Now, write in a beautiful journal (or speak) 3 things that are going well so far today.

Evening

Write (or speak) 3 things that you appreciate before going to sleep.  Then say to yourself:  

"I will rest peacefully tonight and awaken feeling refreshed.  Tonight I let go and surrender to sleep.  Tomorrow I will start a new day and it will be amazing!"

Breathe in 4 counts, hold for 7 counts and fully release the breath for 8 counts.  Repeat 4 times. 

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment